I was tagged by Carlie at La Famille Roncada for the "8" tag as well as "photo" tagged, but I'm only going to do the first one as it's just soooo much work and I am a lazy, lazy cow. Also, I'm not very good with tags and sort of try to avoid them...
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person (or people) who tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8s.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know they have been tagged.
8 things I am looking forward to:
3. The spud finally pooing in the toilet without demanding chocolate
4. The sunshine
5. Growing a pumpkin without the bloody squirrels eating it first
6. Growing peas without the bloody squirrels eating them first
7. Growing aubergines without... oh I'm so bored with the squirrels, stop with the squirrels already
8. Bedtime. Oh, I said that already.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up
3. Made lunch
5. Ate an icecream
6. Kissed the spud's tongue better
7. Found a spot on my son's belly
8. Found ten more
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Cure chickenpox
2. Get some more sleep
3. Grow some pumpkins, peas and aubergines without... ok ok ok
4. Stop growing wrinkles; just for a few more years?
5. Train the cat to stop walking on my face in the mornings
7. Be invisible
8. Cure chickenpox
8 Shows I watch:
1. The 'it's your turn to deal with him' early morning show
2. The 'look at my train Mummy' show
3. The 'I don't want to go to nursery' show
4. The 'I don't want to leave nursery show
5. The 'Pasta No Pasta Pasta Don't Want It' show
6. The 'Where Is The Next Spot Going To Develop' Show
7. The 'roll over Mummy I'm getting in' late night show
8 favorite fruits:
4. Butternut squash
8 Places I'd Like to Travel
1. My bed
2. Anywhere without carrying a bag of wipes, juice and spare trousers
3. Inside my son's mind on a bad day
4. Inside my husband's mind any day
5. Back in time
6. Outer space
7. Bottom of the ocean
8. Down the Nile
8. Places I've Lived
2. Midsummer Norton
4. High River
7. Cape Town
8 People I've Tagged But Who Don't Have To Do It If They Don't Want To
Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy?
Brit in Bosnia
A Modern Mother
Tales from da motherhood