Sunday, March 19, 2006

Note 1

This is a series of relatively random blurts from the inside of my head. The inside of my head is rather like the inside of my bag... full of completely unrelated things, likely to spill anything out into the public domain at a moment's notice, mostly dark with obscure corners harbouring forgotten remnants and organised only by force.

It doesn't help that at the moment I am pregnant and therefore the jungle in my head is particularly dense and eliptical. I am too old to be pregnant. My body is protesting. My mind would protest if only it could organise itself to print up the signs and set picket lines. My eyes are beginning to see things that are not there and the things that are there sometimes shift as though reality was printed on silk and someone is breathing behind it.

This is a test.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?