Here are the rules: I have to write ten facts and/or habits of mine. Afterwards is a list of ten people in no specific order. These are the names of the
1. I am secretly a Canadian
2. I still ride my motorbike even though I am a mother now. I am not listening to you. I have my fingers in my ears. Nyahnyahnyahnyahnyah
3. I am afraid that because my 8-month-old son is so strong and physically able that he is secretly stupid.
4. My frog prince is in fact a real Frenchman. He is not, however, a real Prince. This works for me as I believe the French beheaded their last Royals.
5. I would trade my motorbike in for another baby. Maybe.
6. While it was me who wanted the new cat, it is the frog who the cat adores. He's jumping into his lap right now.
7. I have tried to read all the blogs of all my commenters. Anonymous doesn't seem to have one though.
9. I truly believe that when I stop breastfeeding, my son will stop caring whether or not I exist.
10. I hate this sort of thing. I apologise profusely to all of those whom I have tagged in this ridiculous time-wasting exercise.
11. I skipped number 8. Did you care?
Now for my
Apart from my brother, these are all new commenters on my blog, I am